Dear friends of STUDIO TRE, This year we have decided to keep our offices open for the whole of...
Each translation request is entrusted to a Project Manager who tracks it from start to finish. Organization, reliability, and the ability to respond promptly are qualities that distinguish our Project Managers, who:
• Agree upon the delivery deadlines and methods with the client, after an in-depth analysis of their needs
• Find a mother-tongue translator specialized in the appropriate sector to whom to assign the job, with a careful eye to “resource continuity”, meaning using the same translators for the same clients
• Analyse texts using translation memories (TM) and specific references provided by the client, both of which are necessary to ensure terminological consistency and to manage large and urgent projects
• Coordinate organization internally depending on the requirements of the job
• Share project requirements with the chosen translator
• Arrange for a double revision of the translation (comparing source and target texts, checking that content and meaning correspond, consulting TMs, glossaries, and references, running spelling and grammar checks)
• Verify the correct editing and page layout
• Deliver the translation on time, and using the method requested by the client.
We perform all jobs in accordance with European Quality Certification procedures under UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 and UNI EN 17100:2017 (specifically for translation service providers), which ensure the optimization of organizational procedures and the standardization of operating processes, the correct quality of service, a reduction in inefficiencies, and the selection, qualification, and suitability of translators and revisers.